1. Name the 4 sides to score 4 or more goals against Leeds at Elland Road in 2012?
Birmingham City, Nottingham Forest, Watford and Chelsea.
2. How did Pat Rollins, deputy police chief of Illonis, play a major part in a famous sporting victory in 2012?
Chauffeured Rory McIlroy to the course on time for the Ryder cup singles.
3. What connects the following sports stars during 2012 Ben Foden, James Toseland, Kevin Pietersen, and Gerard Pique?
All married pop stars.
4. On which ground did Leeds win their first game under Neil Warnock?
Riverside Stadium (Middlesborough)
5. A Dutch cyclist who competed at London 2012 shares the same name as which iconic US TV Character?
6. What surname links a player from each team who both missed penalties in the Carling Cup shoot out?
Gerrard (Steven and Anthony)
7. Who was the only nominee for Sports Personality of the Year not to win an Olympic gold medal?
8. Against which team did Thierry Henry score the winner on his second debut for Arsenal in January?
9. Which team shocked Brazil to win the men’s Olympic football final?
10. Sarah Attar was the first female athlete from which country to compete in a track and field event at the Olympic Games?
11. Mick McCarthy, Andre Villas Boas and Roberto Di Matteo were all sacked following Premier League defeats to which club?
West Bromwich Albion
12. Which South African athlete competed in the 400m at both the Summer Olympics and the Paralympics, winning Gold in the latter?
13. Which boxing trainer, famous for being a corner man for Muhammad Ali died in February this year?
14. Who did Tom Queally partner without losing during 2012?
15. Name the 8 players to captain Leeds during 2012?
Andy Lonergan, Robert Snodgrass, Jason Pearce, Lee Peltier, David Norris, El Hadji Diouf, Paul Green, Michael Brown.
If you managed to get more than 17½, then you’ll wish you were at the last quiz as you would have won it.
Why not come along to the next one and see if you can win one of the fabulous prizes on offer!